Social media calendar template for Notion
Use this social media calendar template for Notion to plan your content across all the platforms that uses the free version of productivity tool Notion. This template also helps you batch content to save time, contains your branding colours and fonts for easy reference and tracks your most successful posts, so you can learn which posts resonate most with your audience and create more of them.
This social media planner and calendar is the one that I use for my own content, as a social media strategist, with a clean, minimal design that makes it easy to focus on one thing at a time, even if your brain goes at a million miles an hour.
It’s designed for service or product-based business owners who are doing their own social media posts or outsourcing some of the process. It has calendar, table and Kanban board views, to suit all planning styles.
► WHY USE A SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNER? Using a social media planner allows you to keep all of your ideas and work in one place, so that you can post strategically and consistently, even if you’re the kind of person who likes to post on the fly.
- Use this planner to keep all your thoughts, links, photos, videos and branding in one place, which you can search at any time.
- Includes tracking of post performance by platform, planning content designed to bring in more sales or bookings and your branding, for easy reference. You can also batch your content creation using a Kanban style board system.
- Designed by a social media strategist, so you can post intentionally and consistently to grow your sales and business.
- Edit in the free version of online productivity tool Notion with no additional or hidden costs.
► HOW IT WORKS When you purchase, you’ll receive a PDF containing your download link. Click on the link to be taken to your template, which will open in Canva. You’ll need either a free or paid Canva membership, which takes just a few minutes to set up.
► WHO THIS IS FOR
This template is perfect for anyone who wants an easier way of creating content for the social platforms.
You could be:
- a creative
- a product or service business owner
- offering online courses
- blogger / podcaster / content creator
- a coach / thought leader
► PLEASE NOTE This item is a digital template for productivity tool Notion, so no physical item will be shipped. Due to the digital nature of this item, no refunds or exchanges are possible. If you believe the product to be faulty or are having download issues, please email me so that I can help.