THANKS SO MUCH – YOUR PROPS LIST IS ON ITS WAY …
You’re in! ……
Your email with your list of 63 props for fabulous flat lays is winging its way towards you and should arrive in the next 10 minutes.
In the meantime, there’s something else you might be interested in …
It’s the Flat Lay Formula magazine-style ebook, where you can learn the five simple steps to taking stylish pro photo for your blog, business or brand, even if you are using a phone camera that’s years old.
So many people think great styled photos are all about the camera – and they’re not. It’s about a few simple design principles and good light.
Once you get those right, you’re most of the way there!
WHO AM I?
Hi, I’m Rebecca. I’ve been a professional photographer for more than 15 years, learning how to use a camera in the days of smelly darkrooms and film.
Thankfully we now have phones that are better than the first digital pro cameras – whew! And we can retouch and edit EVERYTHING – sometimes entirely on our phones. I don’t miss film AT ALL.
5 steps to stylish, pro photos for your blog, business or brand
FLAT LAY FORMULA IS PERFECT FOR …
- Bloggers who need styled photos of sponsored or affiliate products
- Etsy shop owners who need clear, well-lit photos of their products
- Anyone selling a digital product – set up your own mock-ups
- Instagram accounts wanting original styled photos that stand out in the feed
- You just want to be able to take decent flat lay photos EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
What will you learn with Flat Lay Formula?
– The design principles to use so that your flat lays look right EVERY TIME.
– How to get great light for your flat lays without blowing the bank
– The only photo editing apps you need on your phone
– Which props to use that work for YOUR business or blog
And there’s a bonus – the Lighting Toolkit
A list of my 5 must-have tools that transform a household window
into the only studio you’ll need.
Usually Flat Lay Formula is $27, but for the next 20 minutes, it’s $13.
That’s more than 50% off the key to beautiful styled photos and hello to saving HOURS of your life scrolling through stock photo libraries, looking for JUST the right image for your blog post or website and finding every other blogger has already used it on Pinterest and THEIR posts. Hrumph!
It’s like being able to turn out a perfect loaf of sourdough every single day for a few cents, rather than needing to go to the store and find yourself scratching around for stale leftovers. (Yes, I’m a carb-lover and proud).
The bonus “Lighting Toolkit for Bright and Light Flat Lays” is not offered anywhere outside of personal consultations. I created this printable guide because more than half of client issues are about light. The five simple tools in this toolkit help turn a window or glass door at home into the only studio you’ll need (unless you’re in Iceland in winter). If the sun is shining in your part of the world, you’re golden.
Think of the Toolkit as jam and butter on that sourdough. Or crunchy peanut butter. Other fillings are available.
The clock’s ticking. Are you going to grab the Flat Lay Formula and bonus toolkit with both hands so you can take fabulous flat lays whenever you want, building your website, Instagram and Pinterest pins one beautiful photo at a time?
Straight To Video
Straight To Video is the online course where you learn how to make videos for Instagram and TikTok quickly and easily on your phone.
The vertical video format is also perfect for YouTube Shorts and Pinterest – covering all the major social media platforms. Make videos for one platform that you can share across the others and be seen by more people, without a lot of extra effort.
The course starts on Monday October 24 and runs for five weeks, each week covering a new topic. It will be a live course, so you can ask ALL your questions, so that by the end of the course, you’ll know how to make all the videos you need for your small business.
All filming and editing is done on your phone – iPhone or Android – and you don’t need any other special equipment. Any editing apps are either free or low cost and all the videos will be the right format for Instagram Reels and TikTok.
The course covers:
– STORYTELLING – simple ways of sharing your thoughts, messages and life.
– PLANNING – easy ways to know which shots you need so that you do them all in one go.
– FILMING – composition, the right way to work with the sun or lights in your home/work and videoing all the shots you need in one go.
– EDITING – Which apps to use and how to use them, changing the speed and making the colour look good.
– FORMATS + EXTRAS – making the colours look good, changing the speed and the right formats for TikTok and Instagram’s Reels and Stories.
It’s a jargon-free online course with videos showing how to film, edit and get your vertical videos ready to share. It has worksheets for easy reference, step-by-step exercises and assumes only that you know how to switch on the camera on your phone.