THANKS SO MUCH – YOUR PROPS LIST IS ON ITS WAY …
You’re in! ……
Your email with your list of 63 props for fabulous flat lays is winging its way towards you and should arrive in the next 10 minutes.
In the meantime, there’s something else you might be interested in …
It’s the Flat Lay Formula magazine-style ebook, where you can learn the five simple steps to taking stylish pro photo for your blog, business or brand, even if you are using a phone camera that’s years old.
So many people think great styled photos are all about the camera – and they’re not. It’s about a few simple design principles and good light.
Once you get those right, you’re most of the way there!
WHO AM I?
Hi, I’m Rebecca. I’ve been a professional photographer for more than 15 years, learning how to use a camera in the days of smelly darkrooms and film.
Thankfully we now have phones that are better than the first digital pro cameras – whew! And we can retouch and edit EVERYTHING – sometimes entirely on our phones. I don’t miss film AT ALL.
5 steps to stylish, pro photos for your blog, business or brand
FLAT LAY FORMULA IS PERFECT FOR …
- Bloggers who need styled photos of sponsored or affiliate products
- Etsy shop owners who need clear, well-lit photos of their products
- Anyone selling a digital product – set up your own mock-ups
- Instagram accounts wanting original styled photos that stand out in the feed
- You just want to be able to take decent flat lay photos EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
What will you learn with Flat Lay Formula?
– The design principles to use so that your flat lays look right EVERY TIME.
– How to get great light for your flat lays without blowing the bank
– The only photo editing apps you need on your phone
– Which props to use that work for YOUR business or blog
And there’s a bonus – the Lighting Toolkit
A list of my 5 must-have tools that transform a household window
into the only studio you’ll need.
Usually Flat Lay Formula is $27, but for the next 20 minutes, it’s $13.
That’s more than 50% off the key to beautiful styled photos and hello to saving HOURS of your life scrolling through stock photo libraries, looking for JUST the right image for your blog post or website and finding every other blogger has already used it on Pinterest and THEIR posts. Hrumph!
It’s like being able to turn out a perfect loaf of sourdough every single day for a few cents, rather than needing to go to the store and find yourself scratching around for stale leftovers. (Yes, I’m a carb-lover and proud).
The bonus “Lighting Toolkit for Bright and Light Flat Lays” is not offered anywhere outside of personal consultations. I created this printable guide because more than half of client issues are about light. The five simple tools in this toolkit help turn a window or glass door at home into the only studio you’ll need (unless you’re in Iceland in winter). If the sun is shining in your part of the world, you’re golden.
Think of the Toolkit as jam and butter on that sourdough. Or crunchy peanut butter. Other fillings are available.
The clock’s ticking. Are you going to grab the Flat Lay Formula and bonus toolkit with both hands so you can take fabulous flat lays whenever you want, building your website, Instagram and Pinterest pins one beautiful photo at a time?
Social media calendar template for Notion
Use this social media calendar template for Notion to plan your content across all the platforms that uses the free version of productivity tool Notion. This template also helps you batch content to save time, contains your branding colours and fonts for easy reference and tracks your most successful posts, so you can learn which posts resonate most with your audience and create more of them.
This social media planner and calendar is the one that I use for my own content, as a social media strategist, with a clean, minimal design that makes it easy to focus on one thing at a time, even if your brain goes at a million miles an hour.
It’s designed for service or product-based business owners who are doing their own social media posts or outsourcing some of the process. It has calendar, table and Kanban board views, to suit all planning styles.
► WHY USE A SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNER? Using a social media planner allows you to keep all of your ideas and work in one place, so that you can post strategically and consistently, even if you’re the kind of person who likes to post on the fly.
- Use this planner to keep all your thoughts, links, photos, videos and branding in one place, which you can search at any time.
- Includes tracking of post performance by platform, planning content designed to bring in more sales or bookings and your branding, for easy reference. You can also batch your content creation using a Kanban style board system.
- Designed by a social media strategist, so you can post intentionally and consistently to grow your sales and business.
- Edit in the free version of online productivity tool Notion with no additional or hidden costs.
► HOW IT WORKS When you purchase, you’ll receive a PDF containing your download link. Click on the link to be taken to your template, which will open in Canva. You’ll need either a free or paid Canva membership, which takes just a few minutes to set up.
► WHO THIS IS FOR
This template is perfect for anyone who wants an easier way of creating content for the social platforms.
You could be:
- a creative
- a product or service business owner
- offering online courses
- blogger / podcaster / content creator
- a coach / thought leader
► PLEASE NOTE This item is a digital template for productivity tool Notion, so no physical item will be shipped. Due to the digital nature of this item, no refunds or exchanges are possible. If you believe the product to be faulty or are having download issues, please email me so that I can help.